The Norwegian Brazilian Chamber of Commerce has a new board of directors.
The new board was elected during a virtual annual general meeting that took place on March 25, 2020.
Originally a commemorative event was planned to celebrate the 25-year anniversary of the chamber, but due to the covid-19 pandemic, a series of measures have been taken and all presential events cancelled or delayed.
NBCC was founded on March 16, 1995.
This is the new board
- President Alex Imperial, DNV GL
- VP RJ José Elias
- VP SP Juliana G. Meyer, Pacheco Neto Sanden Teisseire
- Treasurer Johnar Olsen, Brasunor/Scana
Board members RJ
- Oistein Johannessen, Equinor
- Geir-Erik Valo Nilsen, Kongsberg
- Hans Martin Heikvam, Hydro
- Harald Borna, Brasilship/Scanbrazil
- Kjetil B Solbraekke, DBO Energy
- Marcelo Xavier. Subsea7
- Marianne T Nilsen, Jotun
- Paulo Rolim, Pra Empresarial
- Rachid Felix, Valor+
- Ricardo Mucci, BW Offshore
- Ronaldo Veirano, Veirano
- Tom Mario Ringseth, HBI Serv Adm
Board Members outside RJ
- Erik Hannisdal, MO Partners
- Fernando de Lapuerta, Statkraft
- Knut Ovrebo, Oddfjell
- Steinar Skar, Yara
- Tore Haugland, Ouvi
- Volmir Korzeniewski, Aker Solutions